Skip to form

Regional COVID-19 Business Complaint Form

To submit a complaint about a business in Washoe County that is not practicing COVID-19 mitigation measures, such as mandatory use of face coverings, choose one of the following options. The Governor’s Office has information on what businesses can do to keep people safe during this COVID-19 pandemic.

Which of the following best fits your concern?

File complaints about facilities with COVID-19

To file a whistle-blower complaint with OSHA regarding care facilities in Washoe County, you can visit their website here. If someone has been fired, threatened to be fired or has been threatened to not disclose information during an investigation, those facilities will be held accountable.

In addition, to file a complaint with the state about a state licensed facility, you can do so on the Nevada Department of Health and Human Services - Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health website here. Complainants have the option to remain anonymous.

Full Name

Date of issue

Date Picker

Please contact the Nevada Gaming Control Board – Reno Enforcement Office with complaints by calling 775-823-7250.