Skip to form

Washoe County Human Services Agency


Washoe County Child Care Provider Complaint

Washoe County Child Care Licensing monitors child care providers to ensure that they are meeting current child care regulations.

To make a complaint about a child care provider with Washoe County Child Care Licensing, fill out the following form. Please include as much detail as possible.

Do not use this form for allegations of abuse or neglect of a child by a parent or guardian. Instead, please contact Washoe County Child Protective Services at 1-833-900-SAFE.

Reporting Party Information

Our licensing workers might need to contact you to gather additional information or to update you on the status of your complaint. Your information is confidential, and we never share who makes a complaint with a child care provider.

Full Name

Address Autocomplete


    Child Care Provider Information

    Address Autocomplete

      Complaint Details

      Please answer the following questions in as much detail as possible. If you do not know the answer to a question, you may leave it blank.

      Please select the nature of your concern(s)

      If you believe there is physical or sexual abuse involved as part of your complaint, you should also report it to Child Protective Services (1-833-900-SAFE) and local law enforcement.

      Have you reported this incident to CPS and Law Enforcement?

      Date of Incident

      Child Involved

      Staff Member Involved

      Has this happened before?

      Have you talked to the child care provider about this?

      Do you have any supporting documentation regarding this complaint (pictures, incident reports, etc.)? If so, please upload below.

      Upload File(s)

      Click Here to Upload

      Sign Here - Acknowledgement

      Choose how to sign